Saturday, September 5, 2009

Something New and Something to Confess.....

It's been ages since I have blogged and I am sorry for that, especially because I'm slightly embarrassed that this is what I have been up too... Entertaining myself with pictures of me!! I start getting bored when I'm home alone while Brad is at work so out comes the camera, most get deleted and never spoken about... (not even Brad knows I sit home and do this) But I'm coming clean and giving you a peek! I really liked my hair this day... that was the last day I have.. I really miss my long hair and hope I can be back to that by next summer! So enjoy me...enjoying me!

I love the fishy face... It's one of my favorites to make. Little kids at work like this one too!

I was confessing my picture taking to Brad and decided he needed to join in the guilty pleasure! Luckily he just thought it was funny that I didn't tell him about these pictures for weeks, I liked them but I felt so shallow! ha.. But I've accepted it now, I looked good that day!




My new project is making my room my luxurious jungle themed room! I have a fun rug that is fancy and jungly? Anyways, mom helped me make my head board but we discovered my sewing machine doesn't work so I'm in the process of finding a place to get me a new one! So he is the first part of the project. I still have a lot of ideas and if you have any suggestions please let me know... but remember.. I'm on a budget.. a very cheap one! ha

3 comments:

Olson Family said...

ok i seriously LOVE that you do that! (and people think I am the vain one....) ;)

Shannon said...

Everyone secretly loves taking pictures of themselves. Why do you think they invented Photobooth? :)

As for your room, first things first, get yourself a duvet cover and a bedskirt! That will really help to pull together your room. Next, curtains. It's ok for it to be a work in progress. That's part of owning a house, it's always a work in progress. I love you tons. Thanks for posting again!

Mom said...

Jules does it too, so don't feel bad!! I think your hair looks great :-) I love your new comforter. Next is some great jungly? pillows and get that cord fixed on the sewing machine to finish the headboard cool thing!

It was fun talking to you today. I love you tons!!