Sunday, March 8, 2015

Pregnancy

Being pregnant was some of what I expected and some not.  If you ask Brad he'll tell you I was SO sick and that it was a hard pregnancy.  Lol But I didn't think it was bad at all, especially compared to other people that were pregnant at the same time as I was. 

Did I throw up? Yes.  Only 2 times, which I don't think is bad at all! Unfortunately, I gagged ALL THE TIME. Smells would really get to me! 

Was I ever in pain? Yes.  I did have pretty bad nerve pain down my lower back and leg. I felt like it came and went. And of course Brad was the one I whined to or the one I made walk me to the bathroom when I couldn't use my leg but it slowly got better or I slowly got used it.

Did I have cravings? Yes and No.  It was more if someone mentions basically ANYTHING I then wanted it! Haha I did love slurpees and Laffy Taffy with Sprinkles! Jules and I would talk on the phone and she would say something she was eating and I would have to have it! That would happen with people I worked with too! 

I really did love being pregnant though, I didn't have to suck in my tummy, I got to eat my cravings, I got to feel like I was doing something important, I got to feel our baby grow/move and best of all?...Stretchy Pants!! They were my fav! 


At this point I just look chubby! 


I think you can really start to tell that I was pregnant and not just gaining weight! I loved having a bump, it made me feel so cute!


It seemed like my bump really POPPED all of the sudden at about 25 weeks and I was really starting to feel pregnant and people were brave enough to ask! Ha


Getting bigger and bigger, getting ready for work got harder and harder!



I LOVED feeling him kick and roll at this point, he was a crazy mover and loved to head butt my bladder.


Getting closer and at this point people started to really feel sorry for me! Haha 


Started to hardly fit in any of my clothes, including my maternity ones.


I got really HOT and lazy with clothes by the end, HELLO it was JULY!!  Brad was sweet enough to let me use his shorts!


This was the day I went to go get induced! I was 39 weeks and feeling huge! It was hard to walk, move, and breath. You name it, it was hard! 

5 comments:

joyous said...

Gah!!! I love all your preggo pics together. :) So fun!!!

Unknown said...

I am loving all of this

Becky Green said...

Yay for blogging! I love reading your posts! You were so cute and man, you did get big near the end, there! I feel your pain, sister. :) You made a beautiful baby, though!

elizabeth said...

You were such a cute little preggie!! Can't wait for you to do it again!! hee-hee-hee

Shannon said...

You were adorable pregnant! I like seeing all the pics side by side too. Watching little Wilson grow!