Friday, February 5, 2016

January 2015


January was another slow month, we did get to hang with some family and friends.  Wilson is growing like a weed and finally getting some chubbiness on him though.  



 Lindsay had something going on so I got to watch Rylie and Tyson.  Clearly it was a party.  They were tuckered out from a long day so when I ended up with 2 out of 3 asleep I chalked it up to a successful night! lol
Wilson was very into whatever Tyson had playing on the phone and would stick his face right in front so no one could see what was happening! 


Wilson has become an even more of a smiley baby if you could believe it! This is one of my favorite pictures because you get to see his cute pokey out ears! I'm just in love with them!


I decided Wilson was A: too heavy to bring in the store with his carrier and B: big enough to sit up on his own in the cart.  It was the cutest thing! He loved being able to see everything going on around him!


He loves hanging out in the kitchen with me! Wilson hangs with me when I make dinner, bake cookies, or when I do dishes.  He's so much fun to have around and makes my everyday tasks that much better!


Auntie Shannon won best sister because she offered to feed him! It was his first time in the booster and was completely distracted by the fact he could wiggle around and move all over the place in that thing! I don't think he ended up eating very much but he sure had lots of fun feeling like a big boy!


He also decided he was big enough to hold his own bottle.  It was a little bitter sweet for me but so adorable how he held it on his own! (Luckily he still needs help every once in awhile!)


This is how we roll most days! And I love every moment of it.  It probably is the best thing about being able to stay at home with him.  We sit and snuggle as long as he'll let me!


Discovered the paper at the doctors office and couldn't have been happier.  It was completely destroyed before the doctor even came in.  But whatever helps keep a baby happy at the Drs is ok in my book!


Our little chubbster turned 6 months in January! 


We got to go hang with the Greens! Seriously Wilson loves going over there and playing with Lincoln and Emmett.  He loves to watch them and play with any of their toys he can get his hands on!


 The Seahawks played in the NFC Championship game against the Green Bay Packers! It was a rough start, Brad and Wilson had to take a breather outside and get some air, but....

Of course the Seahawks came out with a win and are headed to the Super Bowl again!!!!
Brad's holding Wilson because he woke him up with all his yelling. haha


Our last fun thing we did in January was celebrate Weston's 9th birthday!!! It was so much fun! He had a blow dart birthday party and the boys were crazy! Wilson loved watching them all, Brad loved playing with them all, and I loved seeing what I have to look forward too! 

No comments: