Saturday, June 25, 2016

April 2016

April was a pretty slow month since I was 9 months pregnant! We watched a lot of movies, hung out at home, hung out with cousins, and tried to throw in a few outing. 


 Wilson is constantly getting more and more adventurous and is still trying to climb anything. At least he was paying attention during Conference! While getting everything ready for the baby Wilson was my "helper" by making me work fast so he would stop getting into everything I was trying to do! Ha


We met up with the Bowles to play at The Bounce House and it was such a blast! Wilson loved the slides and the foam pit.  We stayed for 2 hours and I'm pretty sure he could have stayed even longer!


 He has the best cousins, Weston helped him get up the slide and would follow him around so I didn't have too!


Wilson and I decided to go see what Brad does at the baseball games! Wilson loved being at the game and cheered and yelled loudly so the people in front of us could hardly hear themselves! Luckily he's so cute that they thought he was adorable!


We sat right in front of the press box so Wilson could see daddy while he worked.  He also got to go in the press box because mom had a tiny bladder at this point in life! Lol


Me and my distracted toddler! 


He fell asleep in the car and I couldn't put him in his crib because I was loving the snuggles!
It dawned on me that he isn't going to be the baby anymore and I needed to soak up as much of his cuddles as possible!


Auntie Shannon was getting rid of some toys so we totally scored and took the Buzz! Wilson loves it and he goes most places with us!


No judging me because Wilson got an embarrassingly large amount of these red boxes this month because A: I didn't want to cook and B: It always sounded so good! I blame pregnancy.


Brad's cousin Jeff got married to Rachel on such a windy day you would have thought we were in Rexburg! Haha It was so special and fun to be there! 

I had something probably an appt so Wilson went and played with his cousins! Auntie Shannon took them to the park by the house and per usual Wilson loved it!


We took advantage of a warm day and went to the Bowles to play water with cousins!


More hanging at Auntie Shannon's, she really was a lifesaver in this final month when we needed to get out of the house but didn't have enough energy to actually go do something. HA


We took a lot of short walks to the skate park down the street so wilson could run and get some sun shine!


I'm getting SO close!!


 We also spent a TON of time on Snap Chat! Some from the wedding but most of the time just having fun with it at home!




 I think he's in for a rude awakening when baby comes! He thought everything we brought out for her was his. 


This was me most of this month without shame! I was huge and tired!


We made it to induction day! I really wanted to have the baby on May 1st so Brad and I went in April 30th! Pregnancy and Birth Story to come!

No comments: