Sunday, September 7, 2008

The "Stache"

During the 7 weeks Brad grew a long go-tee... (have no idea how to spell it.) And he had to go get our books for school. And if you don't know, to be on campus the only facial hair allowed is a mustache.. Ha So, I walk in the door from work... And there it was... nothing I could do about it. It had been sculptured and trimmed.. I was in pure SHOCK!! ha
But it was fun and we enjoyed making fun of it. This is me and my creepy husband right before decided he was tired of me not looking at him and very tired of looking at himself. So good-bye mustachey.... you over stayed your welcome!!

5 comments:

joyous said...

Lookin' good Brad!! Thank goodness for the facial hair rules. ;)

Anonymous said...

I think Brad looks likea little like "Dudley Do-Right". That's not creepy, Mel . . . you're pyscho! Good luck with your first week of school. I love you.

Shannon said...

Wow. Ick. Ian and I decided Brad looks like a cross between a 70's era cop and Mario. Glad to hear it's bid farewell. Good luck with school this week you 2!

Kim said...

I wanted to rip my head off when Jeff decided to grow his hair out.... ahh he looked like such a hippie! Also I'm glad that it ended in smiles, because just last night I got mad at Jeff because he wanted to grow chin puke aka a goatee

Olson Family said...

personally i am sad to see it go.... i think its a nice look for you ;)