Wednesday, April 22, 2009

.... Random

So those that don't know....I got the best deal on this COACH purse!! Husbands beware because I'm giving your wives the best tip. This purse is normally about $350... I paid $27!!!!! A friend asked if I liked that type of styled purses, and I said of course I do!! So he gave me a website called ioffer.com I love it!! But the sad thing is, I live where those names such as coach, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Guicci, Juicy and many more don't exsist so know one knows what it is!! Sad day but I love my new purse!! This is 5 month old London, our friends Jon and Denise's baby! She's 5 months old and can handle the boys wonderfully, they love her and even let her play the games with them.

She's still working on holding the remote but she's getting in down!!



3 comments:

joyous said...

What a cutie. Keep the fun posts comin!

Shannon said...

Cute baby and cute purse! I can't believe that you got it for $27! That is amazing. I am not a big purse person, but I am willing to pay $30. I will have to check it out. Glad you are posting again. Love it. :)

joyous said...

I heard there was new furniture. Where are the pics??