Monday, April 20, 2009

We're still Alive!!

We have a new addition to the home! Our good friend Kristal is moved in with us while she starts school!! We are happy to have her and will enjoy the extra company! Today was 75 degrees and the first day of school for Brad and Kristal so while they were in school I decided to bring some green into my life! After a very very hard and long winter I really needed fresh flowers! So I bought all the stuff to plant them and picked out the brightest ones! I love them and they make me very very happy!!

This is the finish product! I absolutly love it! It's so pretty and I just hope that I don't end up killing them! So wish me luck!!



7 comments:

Kyle and Jillian said...

I love your flowers! I really want to plant some as well. Happy Spring!

Shannon said...

Woohoo! Your flowers look great. I love the palm too. Very nice, springy porch. Way to go Mel. I didn't realize you had a house guest. How long will she be staying with you? I hope it works out well. It was good to talk to you yesterday. Thanks for calling me. I promise I will call you next time. :) Love you lots!

joyous said...

Mimi and I LOVE your flowers. They are perfect for your front porch. That is nice to have Krystal there with you guys for a little while. I'm glad to see you're still alive. I"ll try to call you this week!

Denise and Jon Lahusky said...

I love it! So cute and fun. (Your friend too)

jilljohnson said...

I love the flowers. They make me excited for summer. Good luck with the house guest!

Olson Family said...

awwww cute flowers!! i am so glad you finally got some warm weather! i miss you and love you!! and wanna see you! come to cali!!!

Mom said...

Hey Mel . . . if you have a frost, just pull your flowers into your front entry and they will be fine. Your palm will have to tough it out :-) It was good talking to you tonight. You always sound so cheery!! I miss you and it's so good to see a new blog!!