Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fun New Thing!!

Brad and I finally got our couches!!! This is a picture from the stairs! They are super nice and we love them and they really tie the room together and makes it a lot more homey... which is what I've been wanting for a long time! The sectional fits perfect against that wall and I couldn't be happier! It's super comfortable and can fit more than 4 people! Hurray!!

The only way I could get Brad to agree with the sectional was if he got a recliner, I had no problem agreeing to that one! So this is Brad's little nooke! He really enjoys it and I love it when he's not home!
In other news we have a new addition to the house! Our friend Kristal has been living with us and now her husband is moved in, so we've doubled! It's a tight squeeze and who new going from 2 to 4 mouths to feed would be such a difference!! So wish us luck!


6 comments:

Shannon said...

I LOVE the new furniture! Very very nice. I don't think I'm brave enough to get light tan couches with little kids, but it does look great in your house. I didn't realize Krystal and her husband were planning on living with you! That's kind of crazy. I hope it all works out and you stay friends in the end. :)

Mom said...

Thanks for the pictures. The furniture is beautiful. I love it and can't wait to curl up on it this summer :-) It really makes your place look so brand new! I was so excited tonight when I clicked over and saw that you had posted a blog. Yea, Mel!!

jilljohnson said...

The new furniture is way nice. You are sure nice to let you friends live with you. I could not do that I have to have my space and alone time. I sure hope it works for you.

Mom said...

Everyday I have to come over and look at your furniture again, just to see how pretty it is :-) I want to be able to walk in your house and feel like I've been there a hundred times!!

joyous said...

Very fun!!! Jim is jealous of Brad's lazyboy too. ;) I hope you guys are doing well these days!

Tasha said...

Love love love the furniture. I am totally jealous. I want new furniture! It looks great in that room. Good choices your guys :)