Monday, May 24, 2010

Random...

With Brad and I both in school and working, life is a little crazy and a lot of busy! At the beginning of the month my friend Jen and sister-in-law told me about something called Bountiful Baskets. For $15 I got all of this!! It was so fun because I love fresh produce but really can't afford as much as I would like. All of this lasted me about 3 weeks and was so fun to have, Brad's favorite was the melons, and trying an artichoke for the first time!! When school started up again we had to say good-bye to the beard. Brad loves having his facial hair and I don't really care either way, but here is Bradley with no more facial hair. He can't wait to graduate next year! I will never see a clean shaven face again... so he says!!


3 comments:

Shannon said...

I am seriously jealous of your Bountiful Basket! Looks so yum. Especially those berries and artichokes. Mmm. It's kind of fun for life to be nice and busy. It makes you appreciate your down times even more. Brad looks nice all clean shaven. :) I'm betting he will have facial hair after he graduates too. Glad you don't mind. Can't wait to play this weekend!

Mom said...

I LOVE the clean shaven Brad. You can tell him I said so too. He just looks all so clean and handsome and tidy! I could go on, but I'll stop now. Your produce does look yummy! It was good talking to you too. It was good talking to you today (twice)!! I'm glad you are healthy and working on getting healthier. Enjoy the Bowles' this weekend while we enjoy the Henshaw's. I think it's fun that we'll all be together in some way. Love ya!!

joyous said...

What fun to have good summer produce!! I need to start visiting the produce stands more often around here. I'm glad that life is good/busy right now and I hope school is going well. Love you tons!!

P.S. I totally refrained from making a comment about how Brad loved the melons....aren't you proud of me?!?!