Thursday, July 21, 2011

Problem Solver

Those close to me know that I'm the wiggliest person ever, I can remember sitting in church and everyone would tell me to stop wiggling. I'm probably the worst cuddler because I don't hold still, which leads me to how I solved the problem of the fitted sheet on my bed popping off every night.
Brad and I needed some more support so we invested in a 4" memory foam for the bed but it made the fitted sheet way to snug, and the corners would pop off at night and drive me crazy.
Have you ever looked at the price of "deep sheets"? They are so stinking expensive. So I found at Walmart super soft and comfy sheets for $29 so I just bought King sized sheets and used the fitted sheet for the Queen bed.
I definitely out smarted the fitted sheet problem!! Go me!!

4 comments:

joyous said...

Love it! Is that a picture of the comforter you have? We have the same problem with our thick mattress, but I bet the memory foam is totally worth the 'deep sheet' problem. ;) Love ya!

Shannon said...

Way to use the old noggin Mel! :) I hate it when the fitted sheet is too small and comes off every night too. I might have to steal that idea.

Wright Family said...

That's exactly what I did, great minds think alike:) The kids miss you, they had so much fun!

elizabeth said...

Mel, it's September and I'm just now seeing your blog. Sorry!! Great idea!! And when you get that king-size bed, you will have sheets to go on it! Way to go! Another great life decision by team Brad and Mel!!