Wednesday, February 18, 2015

We're Back!!

It's been about 4-5 years since I have been on our Blog and I'm hoping I can get back into the swing of things! 
Obviously, so much has happened in those years but to try and catch up and remember everything is just not going to happen.  So, the plan is to start with Wilson, who as most all of you know is our sweet and adorable baby boy we had last July! 
I'm amazed at what Wilson has motivated me to do since he's arrived, I feel slightly less lazy, willing to be tired, and more willing to help others. Who knew?! 
Anyways this is just a shout out to say more is to come and I hope I can bring some permanence to our life!
Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! You guys are too cute. Can't wait to hear all your musings about motherhood and life. :) Love you sis!

elizabeth said...

This is so exciting!!!