Friday, August 29, 2008

20 Questions?


You'll probably notice this on the first question, but this isn't Mel, it's Brad.

1. What do you want right this minute? For it to be 10:00 Saturday morning so I can play football.

2. If you were a boxer, what would your ring name be? The Round Mound of Pound

3. Would you rather be perfect from the waist up or the waist down? I think I'd have to go with waist up, that's a harder area for me to trim up than below.

4. Would you rather meet Oprah or Ellen? Probably Oprah, just because she's freakishly rich and might send some my way.

5. Have you ever had Gonorrhea? No, thank heavens

6. What does your favorite pair of underwear look like? That's tough, I think I'll have to say.... white? Definitely my white ones. Mel says they're very flattering.

7. What’s one thing you’re afraid of? Cockroaches. Anything that can survive a nuclear attack (besides a twinkie) is not good in my book.

8. If you could be reincarnated as someone/something, what would you pick? Probably the Mets' thirdbaseman David Wright. Then I would demand a trade to Seattle. Or maybe Seahawks linebacker Lofa Tatupu.

9. Who is your least favorite actor? Steven Segal. I'm sorry, but he just doesn't strike me as an action hero. The eyebrow just doesn't cut it.

10. Do you ever have recurring dreams? I used to have a recurring nightmare/night terror, whatever you choose to call it, and I would always wake up freaking out. I've had it since I've been older and, fortunately, it doesn't have the same affect on me.

12. Do you like reality TV? Please, no

13. Are you happy right now? Of course

14. Would you rather have a salad or a burger? Really? Burger of course.

15. What would you do if you were locked in a room with your worst enemy for 3 days? I would probably count the bricks or tiles in the room when I wasn't sleeping.

16. Were you popular in high school? Not really, but I was content.

17. What did you want to be when you were little, and did you follow that dream? I wanted to be either a professional baseball player or football player. Obviously not.

18. What’s one of your favorite quotes? "'No regrets!' That's my motto. That and... 'Everybody Wang-Chung tonight.'" "Carpe the diem! Sieze the... Carp!" (Both from "Out Cold")

19. What is one of your weaknesses? Cookies. Definitely cookies. Can't live without them.

20. Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? Half full, I'd say I'm pretty optimistic.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Ooh so fun to hear from you on the blog, Bradley! I like your fav quotes. Funny. Also your ring name is hilarious. I think we may have to reinact a fight using our names at the next family gathering. Hope you had fun playing football yesterday and didn't blow out a knee or something!

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of everyone coming up with their ring name for family reunion. Brad has his. . now we all can come up with ours?? Hummmm! Thanks, Brad for sharing your inner most thoughts. Cockroaches, huh. I'll kill them for you. After having them around I have NO mercy for the suckers!!