Monday, August 25, 2008

Trip to see the Fam!!

First off I'm sorry this took so long to get up. Who knew life could get so busy. Work and getting our lives ready for school has been kind of crazy. But here is our blogs and we love you all. Sorry about the delay!!
It was so nice to see the family! Saturday morning we took the train to Salt Lake and walked around temple square, and those of us who hadn't seen the Joseph Smith movie went to watch it and Jules and Mom watch baby Davin and Weston. Who apparently got very hyper which if you're with Jules and Mom just seems to happen, and Weston had to tickle angel Moroni's toes... and now looks like is his new thing!
This is Brad and I sitting infront of a fountain while we enjoyed walking around temple square. Me and my Mommy!! It was fun to see her again, and catch up and cuddle and get some of that mommy love before I see her in December... such a long time away. It was fun walking around temple square with all the weddings going on.. it made me want to re-do mine all over again... so fun!!

Me and my sisters, minus Joy. It was nice to see them and to catch up. I hadn 't seen Jules in like 6 months.. it was aweful! But nothing had changed and we still had fun being hyper together. After we walked around we had lunch at the Lion House. It was really really good! And it was nice to sit together for a meal.
I loved this picture because Weston loves his Uncle Brad... after telling me he was pooping when I got to their house he asked me where Uncle Brad was. He's so cute and they have a good time together.
This was us saturday night at Ian's work. Brad had never been there and was a little jealous of the Rock Band and half pipe in the back. We stayed and played rock band for awhile and it was my first time. It's way cool and easier than I thought..... thank goodness.
Brad and I left Sunday morning to go see his mom who was visiting his sister. We had dinner at Bill and Cindy's and then stayed up and played Hand and Foot... very confusing but pretty fun once I got the hang of it. We ended up staying the night and left early in the morning. It was so nice to be able to see all of our families and can't wait to go back down to see everone again!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

It was so fun! I'm glad you finally posted about it. Thanks for making the trip down. I know it's kind of a pain having to get work off, but I loved seeing you and was glad we could all be together for a couple days. I can't wait to see you guys again! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Mel blogged!!! I loved your pictures. . .except that was the best you could find of your sisters??? Really??? You nut! It was a fun trip and I'm missing you kids already. When does school start for you? Today was my first official day back. I have two more days of boring meetings to go. I'm trying to practice my glazed eye look as we speak. . . .
Joy's coming down Thurs. afternoon and we're going to D-land on Friday. She got some free tickets from Jim's aunt :-) That means I have to get all my school stuff ready by Thursday at 3:00 p.m. Dad and I go the good, good tickets to the Angel's game on Saturday. They won!! They just needed some cheering from us. We're going again tomorrow and they are up against Oakland (which they lost yesterday). Apparently, they need more cheering again. Have a great rest of the week. I love you tons!