Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our New Additions!!!!

Brad and I have some Big news for everyone!!
First, Brad and I are in the process of buying a new home! We've been looking into this for a few months and are going for it now. So, since I'm so excited I'm going to tell you all abouit it! It's about 1,800 sq ft. 3 bed, 1 and a half bath, granite tile in the kitchen, walk-in closet, central air, very spacious, tons of storage, and many other wonderful small details! Brad and I are very excited and can't wait to move in, hopefully before Christmas!
We also needed to jump on getting the house because of our other new addition, who will need a little bit more room! This is our new puppy!!! She is part Lab and Border Collie... Her name is Sadie and she loves mommy and daddy!! She's working on being potty trained and is doing a wonderful job today!!
Sadie is so much fun to watch! She is always making us laugh, from the way she runs, to the way she thinks she's a princess, and the way her feet just can't stay underneath her!


This is to show you how tiny she is!!





8 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats you two! Sadie is so stinkin cute. I showed the pics to Weston and he said "We should go to their house!" We will have to come visit when you are in your new place. Love you lots!

Olson Family said...

ohhh melanie!!! Sadie is SOOO cute!!! I want to visit you once you are all settled!! and freakin A the dog is soo cute
i want a puppy sooo bad!!

joyous said...

That is one cute little puppy. Are you going to bring her down for your Christmas visit?!?! The girls would love her. Congrats on the house too, I can't wait to see pictures of the inside too.

I hope you're feeling better these days, I think if you often. We love you!!

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

Sadie looks just like Matt & Stephanie's first puppy, Jake. He too was a Border/Lab mix, and he turned out to be a real sweetheart. Have fun with your little one :)
Oh, and I can't wait to hear your mom's reaction the first time you bring Sadie for a visit! Ha ha!

Aimee said...

Sadie looks like a bundle of furry love! Congratulations on the new addition to your family and your house. :) It will be a wonderful holiday season for you two.

Tasha said...

That is VERY exciting you are buying your first place. It sounds FABULOUS! And your puppy is very cute. :)

sara said...

Wow, your first place AND a new puppy. Stanford would be very jealous of the dog. I don't think I'm going to tell him because he already begs for one now and I'm a mean wife who says "no!" :-) She's a cutie though.

Grandpa's (Boop's) Memories said...

Your blog is so cool. Looks like you're having fun in the adult world.
Congrats. The Boop.