Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our 1st Christmas!!

1st off Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you are all excited and done with all your shopping because believe it or not Brad and I have celebrated our part of chirstmas together already! Here is our tree that we bought and I put up while Brad was at work and put all of his presents underneath. Who knew that he loved Christmas so much that he was begging me to open them. I said, "No, NO, NO!!" But he kept asking and asking and I finally cracked. But it was a lot of fun and we really had fun doing our Christmas together! I loved our small little tree, it's so cute and so fun! Every Christmas my mom and dad make chicken scampi for dinner. And since I love chicken scampi I decided it's going to be our new tradition. This is the scraps from after dinner! But we lit a candle and made it a little fancy.
This is Brad and his stack of presents from Santa (me) as excited as can be because he finally got to open them! ha

This is me and my stack of presents from Santa (Brad). I had no idea what anything was!!




Brad's big present this year was an acoustic guitar pick up, which basically allows Brad to plug into an amp. As you can see he was very excited!!





My big presents this year were ALL 4 SEASONS OF GREY'S ANATOMY!! It was so exciting and I had no idea I was getting them! It's been so much fun watching them together!!
So that was our Christmas and we can't wait for the rest of it when we head down to California to see the family! We can't wait to get away from the snow and see everyone!
We are also very excited to be closing on our house either tuesday or wednesday! We are packing up and getting ready to move before we get to California!
You are now updated in our lives and sorry it took so long!! Love you all!!




5 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like fun. I like your little tree and I'm glad that you did chicken scampi. It is our Christmas Eve dinner too. Wow. You guys are going to be having a busy December. Congrats on the end of the house buying process! I can't wait to see the new place. Now that you have space I PROMISE I will bring the boys and come up and visit (if you ever have time off again). Love you lots! Have fun in CA!

Anonymous said...

Yea, a new blog!! What is with these boys and waiting to open their presents??? I love the chicken scampi tradition and your tree was very darling too. I'm so glad your house is closing before you come. That will be one less thing to worry about over Christmas. I had the big SCCC concert yesterday and then a concert every night until you come on Saturday. But my reward at the end of it all is that you will come and then the fun can really begin :-) Have a great week and try to stay warm. We're having a chilly week here, but it's nothing compared to Rexburg. Still bring some warm clothes (but pack light).

Tasha said...

Yea for a fun little CHristmas together. I am glad you had such a good time. You guys gave each lots of fun things!! :)

joyous said...

You are such a sucker!!! But it looks like you had fun opening presents together. Good luck this week getting everything packed and moved. We're looking forward to seeing you soon. :)

Kim said...

ahhh! You got all four seasons! Lucky duck. Looks like fun. I'm a little jealous of you. I'm excited to have Payton around for Christmas, but that first year we were married was soooo fun and special!