Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hoilday in the Sun!!

First, I should apologize for taking so long to update our blog. Since the beginning of December Brad and I have been packing and getting ready to move into a townhouse and go to California for a wonderful Chirstmas. So our big news is that we CLOSED on our house Christmas Eve at mom and dad's house and Jules is a notary so she did that with us that night also! It's been very exciting and stressful to unpack and get everything going, I don't know how people move so often, it's one of the hardest things I've done! But it's coming together and I will be posting pictures of the house as soon as we are a little more settled!
This Christmas we went down to California to see my family. We stayed for 9 days and enjoyed every one of them! It was so fun to see 2 of my sisters again and many of my aunts, uncles and cousins. One night we went to Jules apartment and made gingerbread houses! This was the back of Team Curnow's (mine and Brad) ours was the only one that stayed up and didn't break down, I think that's a sign!! ;) Mom suprised us a few months ago, with tickets to see Wicked!! Everyone in my family had seen it but me, so I was very excited! So Chirstmas Eve we went to Hollywood a little eariler since Brad had never been. We walked around and Brad got to see all the crazies that walk around and dress up like characters from movies, we went to the chinese theater and saw the hand prints of a lot of stars and a 70 year old Marylin Monroe! ha This is Brad and I infront of Capitol Records, Brad was excited to see that! Peace signs are for tourist, we wanted to fit the roll! ha

There is a better one of Capitol Records!
This is a picture of the Pantages Theater, where we saw Wicked! It had just started to rain! Not so good for the picture!




This is our Christmas present from the Curnows, it's official Trail Blazer Jerseys! We both have Brandon Roy ones! These were our Christmas Day outfits!


All and all it was a fun trip, Joy and Jim and the girls came to stay a few nights and we had fun playing with them! The girls loved their Uncle Brad! They always needed his say or opinion! ha For the Snowball Family, Brad was a fan of sweet soup! So I'm hoping that bumps me up a few levels on favorite grandchild! ha But it was such a treat to see so much family in such a short time. Sorry it took me so long to post anything but I've taken my first breath since we've been home! Love you all! And be waiting for an update on the house!!



4 comments:

Shannon said...

Love all the fun Christmas pics! I'm glad that you had a fun trip. Also, CONGRATS on the house. I am waiting with bated breath to see the pictures . . . so hurry! :) It's a ton of work to move, so I'm sorry that you had to do it at Christmas. I really do feel your pain. I love you though and think it's so funny that you wore Trailblazers jerseys on Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Finally a blog from Christmas. However, I cannot believe you did not post a picture of you and Jules in those darling Christmas vest ;-) I hope you are feeling better. I have had a terrible sinus headache :-( Christmas was so fun with you kids there. I loved the pictures and re-living it while reading your blog. I love you kids!!!

Olson Family said...

YA!!! we never took a picture together of us in our Christmas vests!! What is our problem?!?! COME DOWN AGAIN!! I miss you like crazy!! Brad too. ;) Keep us posted with your lives.. i like the updates! Love ya!

joyous said...

Love the jerseys!! That is awesome. I'm glad you are finally getting settled. Moving is a MAJOR pain and we really don't like doing it either. The girls had fun playing with you guys. Lizzie drew a picture of Brad the other day, it had a smile and then a line above the smile, she said that was his mustache!!! I laughed so hard. I need pics of the cute house now. :)