Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Birthday Boy and My Valentine

I don't know if everyone knows but Brad's birthday is on Valentine's Day and so we both get to celebrate each other! Brad turned 23 today and is so old now!! I've only known Brad for almost 2 years! Crazy huh? But he's a wonderful husband. Everyone that meets him tells me they love him and think he's such a nice and funny guy. He's low key and very little bothers him. He's always so kind, i love talking to him and we love to go shopping together. He gives me confidence and has so much faith in me. I'm still so suprised he picked me! I love him and here is a few pictures of him. This is him with Sadie, we bought her a Christmas outfit!

This is Brad when he trimmed his beard yesterday! We are going to shave it off progressionally.


This is what I came home to last night! I was so excited! It was the sweetest card and totally unexpected! It was the nicest thing! It made me feel so inportant!

These are my guilty pleasure during valentine's time! They are the best when they are fresh! I could eat them all day!!








3 comments:

joyous said...

Awwww....he must love you! I like the trimmed beard a LITTLE better than the full beard. I seriously can't believe you put up with it for so long!!! But he did buy you flowers. ;)

Happy Birthday Brad!

Shannon said...

How sweet. Happy Anniversary, Happy Birthday! Glad that you guys are still blissfully happy after all this time. ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brad, Happy Anniversary kids and Happy Valentine's day you two. What a fun weekend!!