Thursday, February 19, 2009

Drum Roll Please!?!................

Ok so some of the pictures are out of order but I will try to put it together for you! So Brad and I put up these pictures tonight and they look so good on the wall! We got brave and finally put them up! This is the downstairs Bathroom!

This is the tiny hallway to the kitchen!


This is the "Dining Room"


This is my kitchen, all new stainless steel appliances! And one of my pantries!



This is our bedroom, I'm still working on this room!!






This is the stairway to all the bedrooms, our bedroom is actually upstairs remember out of order.







This is my big walk in closet!







This is our bathroom that we are also still working on!






The hallway from our bedroom!










My Laundry Room!!










Our cute little spare bedroom!!












Left side of the office..which is the catch-all.









Right side of the office!














The cute sign that Lindsay made for Brad. I love it and think it is perfect in the Man Room/ Office!!!


So there is the house everyone!!! I hope you are happy!! haha It's a work in progress so it's still ver messy but it's coming together!! Hurray!!!














7 comments:

Denise and Jon Lahusky said...

I think my favorite pics were of the hallways

Shannon said...

Wow. I love it! I'm so excited to see all the pics. I love love love your kitchen. I'm having major kitchen jealousy. :) Anyway, I am sending you your birthday present today, so keep an eye out in the mail for it. I love you tons and I will miss you while we are in CA with the fam.

Kim said...

SO CUTE! Love all the pictures. And I especially love your kitchen. How fun you guys have your own place!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! I love it!!! I can't wait to come and see it in person. I loved see your stool hiding in the kitchen so you can reach everything in your cupboards ;-) Your house is SO nice. Thanks for the pictures. Now I can visually picture you in your house :-) You know how I like to do that!!

We sent your B-day gifts yesterday, so I hope they make it for your B-day. I'm so excited for what I sent you, tee-hee-hee!! Love ya!!

joyous said...

Woot!!! Thanks for posting all the cute pics. Your house is adorable and I can now picture it in my head. I hope you have a good birthday week. I love you so much. :)

jilljohnson said...

I love you house, it is so nice. It looks like you had a great anv. trip. I have to tell you that skiing is easier to learn but harder to perfect and snowboarding is harder to learn and easier to perfect.

Tasha said...

LOVE IT!! WHat a great place. it really is so nice looking :)