Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving!

We got to Portland at about lunch time so we started off the trip with some wonderful Buffalo Wild Wings (Brad's favorite place to eat!). Then we got ourselves home to relax and get ready for the Blazers game. We all sat in different sections but after the half we went and sat with scott and ashley b/c there were open seats! The Blazers won... of course! We got chalupas because they scored over 100 points. What a good deal! Lindsay and Jeremy showed up on sunday morning which was the day we did Thanksgiving. Everything turned out perfect and tasted amazing. Linda made sure we all had our favorite thanksgiving food so everyone was happy! Brad and Scott went down to the Verizon store and got to meet Rudy Fernandez!! This is Brad when we first got the game on Saturday night!!
Some of the player hand prints on Basketballs.... I don't compare at all!! ha



Brad's compare a little better, but still holy smokes these guys hands are monsterous!!

Monday and Tuesday we just enjoyed being all together. The boys went to another Blazer game, while we did crafts and exchanged sister presents! We picked out favorite fabric, and Linda and Ashley made me an apron that is super adorable and I used it Thanksgiving at my house! We also made candy shakers for V-Day! Super cute. We went bowling as a family which was fun, even if Jeremy wasted us! The last thing we did was take family pictures together! It was a really fun trip that went by way too fast! We had a really good time and can't wait to go back! It was nice to finally see everyone all together.


3 comments:

mom said...

Yea!! A new blog. You trip sounds fun. Did you take a picture of you in your new apron on Thanksgiving? I hope you took a picture of your table at your house on Thanksgiving too?? Also take a picture of your candy shaker. That sounds interesting. I'm glad you all had a great time.

Love ya!!

Shannon said...

Oh I'm so glad it was a good trip. You look so cute too! I can't believe those basketball players' hands! Holy smokes. Anyway, I am so excited that you are going to come for New Years. I can't wait to see you again. We won't get much sleep, but it will be a blast. :) Do you have any of the family pictures to post? I want to see!

joyous said...

What a fun trip! I love the Blazer fans...too cute. Sounds like everyone had a good time and I"m so glad the drive was good. I love you tons!