Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2 Years Strong

It's our 2 year anniversary!!! I can't believe it. We got married February 9, 2008 at the Los Angeles Temple. It was a perfect day in the 70's. Minus Brad stepping on my dress and not being able to get into our hotel room, it was the perfect! ha (the dress was fine, just a scary noise!) We had almost all of our family there to help us celebrate. We love and support each other, we've been so blessed in so many ways.

Sometimes it's crazy to think that within these 2 years we can finish each others sentences and totally have ESP.

We always have fun together and are constantly making each other laugh. We both like to see the other one smile!


Even though this picture is dark, it's one of my favorites, not the look, but maybe one of my favorite moments with Brad. Walking around Balboa Island on our Honeymoon, so sweet.
I love Brad and the life we have together, I can't wait for all the years to come!




6 comments:

alyssa said...

AWWW! congratulations you guys!!! we're so lucky to know you two! lets hang out again yeah??

Alicia said...

Happy Anniversary!
..just so you know... for the past month at least every week leading up to the super bowl Caleb would say "Don't forget we are going to Brad and Mel's super bowl party..." So I am here to offer an official apology for NOT making it though Caleb RSVPd. Hope it was a blast! ..I heard that Alyssa made her yummy cherry cheesecake bars too... :)

joyous said...

So sweet! Congratulations!! You guys are a great couple. We love you tons. Again, it was awesome talking with you today!!!

Shannon said...

Aww Happy Anniversary you two! Love you guys SO much! I loved revisiting your wedding pictures too. That was a fun day. You were such a gorgeous bride Mel. Hope you get to do something special to celebrate!
PS-my security word is "busto." That's funny.

jilljohnson said...

Hey today is my husband's birthday too. I did not remember that you were married on his birthday. That is so awesome 2 year and still going strong that is a great sign for many more great years.

Mom said...

Happy Anniversary to you!! Two years strong!! Wow!! It was fun talking to you the other night. I might have to actually give you a real B-day present to get another fun phone call ;-) I hope you have a fun day. Dad and my anniversary is exactly one week away. February is one busy, loving, celebrating month!