Friday, June 13, 2008

Guess what's comin' to Town!

Tomorrow is the Annual Rexburg AirShow! It takes place at the park right close to our apartments. We've both never been to an air show so we are pretty excited about it! We probably won't see moves like the picture but hey, it will still be fun! From what I've heard it a pretty big deal around here, which I understand because there isn't a lot that goes on around here! haha


P.S.
Brad had his interview and he said that it went pretty good, and he's pretty sure he will find out on Monday whether or not he got the position! So we'll see!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are definitely crossing our fingers for you kids :-) Right now I'm heading to the Urgent Care b/c I think I broke my toe yesterday kicking it against a chair setting the table for dinner yesterday. My foot is all swollen and I can hardly walk on it, blah! You know when you can't keep up with the 8 months pregnant lady that you are in trouble!

Love, Mom

Shannon said...

Ooh the airshow sounds way fun. I was just thinking about those yesterday and wondering if there was one around here we could take weston to. I will have to look into it. Anyway, yay that the interview went well and let us know what happens. I'm definitely positive vibes your way. Love you!
PS-did you call me the other night?

Aimee said...

I <3 Airshows! Hope you had a great time!

joyous said...

Sorry, I haven't checked your blog lately...you have so many new posts!! We're keeping our fingers crossed for Brad too. I hope that works out for you guys.

Also, the air show looks fun. I was sad that Point Mugu didn't haven one this year. The acrobatic aerials are my favorite. (The jets were also pretty cool.)

Carly said...

any news?? Did he get the job? Has he heard?? I am still crossing my fingers for you both!

Anonymous said...

So how was that air show by the way??

Tasha said...

Yeah for a fun airshow. I love going to the airshow by us, so I am sure it will be good times. Have fun and don't get too Sunburned!