Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What to tell!!

I feel really bad that it's been so long since I've written anything but our lives just aren't that interesting. Saturday morning I didn't have to be til work until 2 so Brad and I slept in and then we made the Buttermilk pancakes and used the syrup that Joy got me for my Bridal Shower. It wasn't in bed but it was still a lot of fun! Then the other night, I think it was Monday night I was bored and so I suggested we do facials....Brad was kinda reluctant but I convinced him that it would be fun!! And sure enough he liked it! I think next time we are going to do the peel off masks!

4 comments:

Carly said...

You crack me up! I love the picture of the masks... Brad is a trooper :)

Shannon said...

Thats awesome. We are also big fans of any kind of spa/pampering treatments. Don't be ashamed Brad! Ian loves pedicures, massages and even face masks and pore strips. Mel I am waiting for you to do my tag! Check my blog stat! Love you guys!

joyous said...

Nice! I'm pretty sure that Jim is the last hold out in the spa/pampering dept.

Tasha said...

You two are great!! Make me laugh out loud with the facials. LOVE IT!!!! And Mmm those pancakse actually sound really good.