Tuesday, June 24, 2008

House becoming a Home!!

I haven't done a lot of blogging because, well, nothing has really been going on. Brad and I are getting ready to be done with school in the next couple weeks, we're both working and for some reason never have a day off together. So, while Brad's at work I like to go see him. I find things for the house and things that I would like to do. I've decided it's time to get more color in the living room. So I bought some curtains on an awesome sale! I put them up all by myself and Brad and I love what they bring to the room.
I then wanted to get the pictures up on the wall. It was looking boring. I bought a big frame to fill with random pictures of Brad and I. After filling a few frames I had I finally got them up! It's starting to come together, and I couldn't be more excited! If you haven't seen our apartment this is the front of the house and the front door is to the left in the back corner so it's one of the first walls you see when you walk in and now it's full! Yay!!
I still don't know about the way it's set up, but I like it for right now!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Melanie!! The front room looks so nice with the curtains and pictures hanging on the wall and all the unpacking finished. Good for you!! It looks really, really nice. How fun, I can't wait to see it when I come this summer. Good luck with all the end of the year studying!!! I love you and will talk to you soon.

Love, Mom

Shannon said...

OOh fun. I love setting up house. So exciting. I think the curtains really bring some punch to the wall. White walls get kinda boring and stark sometimes. Good job. Can't wait to come up and see the whole thing! Love you!

Tasha said...

It is always nice to get a few pictures up and add a little color to a room. Way to go on doing it!

joyous said...

I really like the curtains. Good work putting them up yourself too!!

Kim said...

Isn't it sooo fun to decorate. You house looks adorable! Good Job!!!

Olson Family said...

awww I want to come see it!!!

Paige said...

uh, i think its time for an update!