Thursday, January 14, 2010

Seeing Results!

After being married for 2 years Brad and I have noticed some changes especially changes in our weight. So together Brad and I came to a number we would each like to lose, 120 pounds! As of this morning we have lost 15 pounds together!
So we're now down to 105 to lose!
Brad works out with a friend almost every morning at 5:45, and I work out about 3 to 4 days a week. We are watching what we eat, not eating so late, and finally starting to enjoy the results. We're really excited about finally having control of our weight and having fun working out together. We definately have a long way to go but we are constantly encouraging each other.
We still enjoy lives little treat but with a better sense of moderation. We hope we can keep up the good work, Go Team Curnow!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Woohoo!!! Good job you guys! You're awesome. I need to get my butt in gear too. :)

alyssa said...

dang congrats you guys!

jilljohnson said...

You go girl that is so awesome keep it up it is well worth it. You need to find a work out friend too it makes it a whole lot easier.

Wright Family said...

Good job guys!!! Way to go!!!!

sara said...

Go you! I've just started on a more healthy kick ... exercising and eating healthier. I haven't seen results yet but I know I will eventually. Keep up the good work!