Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thank you Wrights!!

I have finally braved making steak and potatoes, if you remember, we stopped at Lindsay and Jeremy's house for dinner on New Year's Day and had the best steak we've ever eaten! Jeremy gave us a bag of meat and in that bag were some T-Bone steaks! Jeremy also told us a really good way to cook some potatoes, since I don't really know what to do with potatoes besides bake them! So I got excited and cooked those steaks, made the potaotes, and had the second best steak dinner of my life!! So thank you for the tips, advise, and the wonderful steak!

1 comment:

Dad O. said...

Looks pretty good to me! Those are some ginormous steaks. I'm thinking that anything with as much cheese on it as those potatos had would be good (maybe not good for you but what the heck!).