Wednesday, March 9, 2016

May 2015

May wasn't crazy busy just a lot of a cute boy! 


We met up with Megan and Christian at a fun old burger place in Sugarhouse called Millie's and it was so tasty and Wilson loved eating outside and watching all the cars. He drove while we waited!


Sunday's can be hard, he has a hard time falling asleep so about dinner time is when he is finally pooped! Poor boy fell asleep practically standing. Ha


I don't even remember what was in my cup, it may have been chocolate milk, but either way he wanted it! haha He had a pretty good gripe on that mug!


Now that he is cruising he is starting to get into everything! He loves to look at the fish at Auntie Shannon's.  And who knew how stereotypical it was to want to unroll the toilet paper, either way it has begun!!


Brad has decided to go back to school to get a second bachelors degree.  This one will be a communications degree specializing in Journalism with an end goal of Sports Journalism.  It's been very exciting and scary, but amazingly everything has fallen into place! I love this picture I was feeding Wilson while Brad talked to an advisor, I don't know why I think it's so funny.


 These are a few pictures that I liked too, Wilson is watching I think basketball with dad.  He loves any sports and will watch for a shocking amount of time.  Also he finds anything to climb on, he makes me nervous but has crazy good balance, which makes me even more nervous as he gets braver!


 Wilson got his first big boy hair cut and I couldn't bring myself to do the faux hawk so we just trimmed his way too long hair! He did amazing, the most reaction he showed was a little shaking. lol


The after! He looks so cute and handsome!


Pa came to town!! We all got to meet up with him for dinner while he was here for a conference and Wilson was happy to play with him and cousins!


 He's just too much!! I seriously have way to many pictures of this sweet thing it's hard to pick what I want to post!


Talia had her first dance recital... It was insanely adorable and she couldn't have looked more adorable! First we had to take some pre-dance selfies! Me and the cute Beckett!


Then there's me, Davin and Wilson!


And there she is, it was all over and she forgot to leave the stage! lol She did amazing and was so sweet to watch!


He's getting harder to keep still, but our big boy Wilson is 10 months! He stands/cruises, eats a lot of puffs, loves watching cars outside, watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse inside, and laughs at everything! He's such a joy and keeps us entertained!


Trying to keep that 10 month sticker on his chest was a joke! lol 


His T-Rex goes everywhere with him, so much so I made a hashtag for just the occasion, #aboyandhistrex 


Seriously climbs on everything! He is so brave and tests my stress level daily.


He is SO into books, every morning he goes straight to them and pull them all out and will sit and read them for a good 20-30 mins! 


Brad's best friend Travis got married!! We had so much fun catching up with lots of friends and family that came down from Washington to celebrate Travis and Madeline! It was fun to see Brad with people he grew up with and to get to know those that knew him when he was younger!


Everyone was also excited to meet Wilson and he totally ate it up! He would go to anyone who would take him and smiled, giggled, and talked to anyone who would look his way!


We couldn't not get him these jammies!! T-Rex overload! Ha


I don't know if the video will work but Brad had him cracking up! It really was the cutest thing! I love how the simplest things can be so entertaining to a baby!


New trick!


We are prepping to go to Washington for a visit with Pa! We were trying out our baby carrier and Wilson looked so uncomfortable but was cracking up! It didn't end up working the way we had hoped but was fun to test it out!  I like to get the car completely cleaned out and wiped down before a road trip and so of course Wilson is my go-to helper! 
We can't wait to go see family and friends in Washington!

No comments: